1. Contact MOTOOS Customer service team for help.
2. Our Customer Care Specialists will provide you with an RA#, and email you detailed return instructions.
3. Clearly write and/or affix the RA# on the package and return to the address specified in the email.
4. Unless the return is due to manufacturer defect or MOTOOS error, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs. For your convenience, MOTOOS offers discounted return shipping labels. Should you choose this optional, the cost of the label will be deducted from the refund amount.
5. The original method of payment used to place the order will be credited the purchase price, excluding return shipping costs.MOTOOS will send a confirmation email once the refund has been issued. Please allow 2-8 business days for your bank to process the credit.
· Warranty Period
The vast majority of products we offer are covered by the manufacturer against defects in materials and workmanship. The length of these warranties varies by manufacturer and product.
After 30 days from receiving your product your merchandise is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and subject to the manufacturer’s warranty policy and procedures.
Contact us first if you find a manufacturing defect with your product. We will assist you in working with the manufacturer to process your warranty claim.
· Refund Time
Refunds will be credited within 8-15 days after we receive and inspect the returned product.
All refunds are credited to the same payment card or PayPal account originally used to pay for the order.
· Restocking Fees
A 15% restocking fee (except where noted) will apply for returns that are not the result of our error or a defective product or do not adhere to the return procedures above.
Restocking fees do not include shipping costs related to the return.
· Return Shipping Charges
On rare occasions there may be an error with your order, such as the product sent not being the one you ordered. If you received the wrong product due to an error by the manufacturer or our site, we will arrange for the return shipping at no cost to you.
If you are returning a product for any reason other than our error or a manufacturing defect, you are required to pay all outbound and return shipping charges, including those for products with Free Shipping.
Shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.